Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Breakfast Club

Wreaths 
In preparation for the holidays, Jessa and I set out on a mission to make new wreaths.  Jessa settled on a red and gold color pallet and my wreath was silver and blue. Just like the fall wreath I posted, these are really easy to make. Simply grab a glue gun (preferably with with correct size glue sticks - yesss they make different sizes...who knew?!) and get to work. 


The following weekend we had the pleasure to host Miss Kara for a visit. I hosted a dinner party at my house. Cooking is always a fun time at our place - complete with wine and Maya's giant bone. 




The Menu: 
Homemade pasta
Italian sausage vodka sauce
Salad
Wine
Brownies



80's Night

After the dinner party we headed to The Breakfast Club to dance the night away. 


Yes we wore 80's clothing and yes my neck was sore the next day from too much hair whipping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts