We also celebrated Cole's birthday with plenty of time on the lake and a bonfire. All in all, it was a great weekend. The kind that you never want to end. If you get a chance to explore Charleston, I highly recommend it.
Monday, August 26, 2013
A Visit to Charleston
Jordan came to visit for the weekend and we took a quick trip to Charleston, SC. It's a gorgeous, historic town with great restaurants and culture. We ate wonderful southern food (highly recommend Hominy Grill), visited the market and farmers market (on the corner of Calhoun and Meeting), had drinks on the rooftop and took a carriage ride to learn about some of Charleston's history. Jordan, Mom and I had our cameras to our faces most of the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Yesterday was a long day of moving complete with a furniture delivery, mattress delivery and cable/internet set up. Boy am I glad that part ...
-
November snuck up on me in a hurry - it seems strange that I've been living and working in North Carolina for five months. And I have be...
-
Last week I bought my very first car -- a Hyundai Sonata! It is now my second baby (Maya is my first). I love the car and still can't ge...
-
This weekend we met at the most beautiful bed and breakfast deep in horse country in Kentucky. I'd never been to a bed and breakfast be...
-
Jordan came to visit for the weekend and we took a quick trip to Charleston, SC. It's a gorgeous, historic town with great restaurants ...
-
This past week Rachel and Jordan were in town to celebrate Thanksgiving (and Christmas). We had a great week filled with 5Ks, food and fun...
-
Christmas is quickly approaching and I've been busier than ever. In my free time, I've been busy getting ready for Christmas! All...
-
I spent my birthday in Boston with one of my best friends - Karine. I've always wanted to see Boston and what better time than my birthd...
-
This weekend I had my first visitor to NC! Lemont came down for 4 days -- we packed a lot of fun into that precious time! He arrived on Fr...
-
I am officially in week two of the real world. So far...so good. I am in Atlanta for two days for a new hire orientation at headquarters. I ...
I have a wonderful time. I love your pictures. Can't wait to see Italy. So happy I gave you the photo bug. :)
ReplyDelete