Thursday, March 29, 2012

Time Flies

I couldn't let March escape me without at least one blog post! After all, I'm sure those of you who I don't get to talk to every day are anxiously waiting to know what I've been up to ;)

Well, Maya turned 1 last weekend! Time has really flown - it seems like just yesterday I picked her up from Rachel's house.


Maya the first week I got here and then on her birthday

I've had a few visitors in the last month and a half, including Lemont, Karine and Rachel. I had a great time with them! I've also been keeping busy hanging out with new friends and getting crafty. Jessa and I took a painting class where we could bring wine and follow along with an instructor to create a "Pretty Birds" painting that now hangs in my guest bedroom. 

Work has also been going really well - I am still loving my job and have now been working there for 9 months! Sure doesn't seem as though I'm coming up on a year. 

I'll end with a few pictures from the last month (I didn't take a lot of pictures unfortunately) 

Painting class at Cajun Canvas:




Out to eat at Cowfish in Charlotte: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts