I've also recently become a Big Sister through the Big Brothers Big Sisters program and am incredibly excited to get to know my Little Sister and spend time doing things I haven't had the chance to do in a long time!
I've also started working out at Crossfit which I'm really enjoying. It's intense but fun at the same time and I'm meeting some really fun people.
Now...on to the wine tote I created today! It was a quick project and it's not perfect but I will never tote a naked wine bottle again and I'm pretty excited about it. Take a look:
And here is the beautiful lamp I created at Pinterest Night - yes, that's a night where you and your girlfriends make anything you've seen on Pinterest while drinking wine and eating pizza! I love this lamp because when it's not on it looks like a normal lamp, and when you turn it on you can see the lovely message I painted on the inside of the lamp shade:
No comments:
Post a Comment