Monday, October 29, 2012

Smile for the Camera

It's been quite a while since I've posted and I promise that I'll catch you up on what's been going on lately!

But first, I wanted to share something that I've been very excited about :)

Maya and I had a photo shoot on a beautiful day in October with my friend Erin and her dog Gabby.  We stumbled upon an incredible pet photographer at one of our favorite doggie bars in Cornelius.  Yes, I said doggie bar!  Where you can bring your pup and have a beer with friends - can't get much better than that! Anyway, her photography was all over the walls and it was wonderful.

Now, for the fun part...a few of my favorite photos from the shoot:





Aren't those the sweetest thing you've ever seen!  Great photography is priceless in my mind.  These photos will forever be a reminder of my fun-loving-est, smart and sweet pup.  They make me smile every time I look at them, just like she does! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts