I've never lived alone before, so I wasn't sure how I'd handle it -- luckily I have my little watch dog with me. And I am happy to report that my first night on my own went well.
I've recorded a tour of my apartment for everyone to see. You'll notice that I have no furniture in the living room -- I'm gettin there, I'm gettin there. And the guest bedroom is full of boxes, BUT that is where you all will sleep when you come to visit (PLEASE!!). If you come -- I will put a bed in there ;)
Maya likes the new place so far...she spends most of her time out on the balcony watching the other dogs in the neighborhood. If you were curious -- the apartment complex is located in a nice neighborhood mixed with town homes and houses. They are beautiful and Maya and I saw plenty of other dogs on our morning walk today.
Maya's post on the balcony -- da na na na WATCH DOG!
If this doesn't entice you to come visit me...
A couple other details...the apartment complex has a club house with a pool (open until the end of October courtesy of warmer NC weather), grills, a community kitchen, DVD rental, a car washing station...maybe my car will get washed once a month now? :)
More photos to come as I buy more furniture and get to decorating...
Lor I must come and visit you!!! Your place is ADORABLE!!! Congrats silly face!!! Miss u <3 :)
ReplyDelete